Barnbougle Trip for Two (LTPS-20-43885)
1. Competition opens on Thursday June 4, 2020 and will close at 10pm on Thursday July 2, 2020
2. Draw will take place on Friday July 3, 2020 at 10am at Tour the Greens Office
a. 3 Columbia Court Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
3. Draw is Open to permanent residents of Australia and all entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
4. The prize is a trip for two to Barnbougle Dunes including the following:
a. 2 games of golf per person
b. 2 nights accommodation at the Lost Farm Lodge (twin share)
c. 3 Days car hire (Standard full size vehicle), insurance not included
5. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to present a credit card when checking into hotels, picking up hire cars or other reasons for any incidental costs. All incidental costs are at the sole responsibility of the prize winner
6. In acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
7. The prize can not be redeemed for cash
8. Date changes are not permitted once the trip booking has been finalised.
9. The prize is not able to be swapped for any other product or cash prize
10. The winners will be notified by email on Friday July 3, 2020
11. The winner must accept the prize within 7 days of being notified
12. The trip must be booked within four weeks of accepting the prize
13. The prize must be taken and completed by June 30, 2021
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, misadventure, accident, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law)
15. Subject to any restrictions at law, the liability of the Promoter however arising is limited to the total value of the relevant Prize.
16. By entering this competition the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by on behalf of the promoter (Tour the Greens).
17. By entering into this competition the entrant agrees to receive marketing information from Tour the Greens and partners.